RSG Consulting has a unique perspective on what legal innovation means and trends in the market. Our understanding is enhanced by our work with the Financial Times on the Innovative Lawyers project in Europe and the US. Over the past seven years, we have developed a pool of market intelligence as to how law firms and lawyers can be innovative. For the many firms that participate in the FT Innovative Lawyers report, we have specific client, peer and market feedback on how they compare as businesses to their competitors.
We offer two reports:
1) A white paper on innovation featuring:
- RSG’s analysis of the trends that are here to stay and how to stay in front of them;
- How lawyers can become more innovative;
- What clients want from their lawyers in terms of innovation;
- Answers to the question of how law firms can institutionalise the innovation process.
2) Bespoke reports that contain client feedback and analysis on the firm, and:
- Client feedback on individual submissions to the FT report (not attributed);
- Benchmarking the firm against key competitors;
- A five year perspective: what has changed in the market and what innovation means today;
- What does it take to become an innovative lawyer?
- How does the firm rate on its management commitment to innovation compared to competitors?